Friday, April 10, 2009

Apropriate Picture

Now don't think I'm arrogant but I keep remembering this picture that Charles Peterson took of Kurt Cobain after an in-store performance for the release of the Nevermind album. The record store is out of business now but the picture shows Kurt sitting down, sweaty after the little show he did and he looks overwhlemed by all the attention and people that were crammed into the little store. This picture was a portent of things to come. That picture was just the beginning before things began to really blow up and Nirvana got super famous.
Well anyway I remember this picture everyday because I feel like how I think Kurt felt. A lot of people come out everyday. Like today for easter egg coloring we must have had about 30 people at the A.C. it was just for discussion club and easter egg coloring but in my opinion there was a crush of people you could hardly walk around. I try to keep smiling but I also remember this picture of Kurt and that sums up how I feel a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment