Saturday, January 10, 2009

Up in the Air

I have to stay flexible here. On Friday my students informed me that we had three classes in a row together on Sat. that is 4 hours of classes with the same group of students. This was just added to my schedule without my knowledge sometime late in the week. Then the classes I had on previous Saturdays were dropped. So I ended up not teaching these three classes in a row because I already had different plans for this day at this time. As any educator would tell you it is difficult to teach the same group of people for 4 straight hours especially after you have taught them all week M-F. But who knows what will happen next week. I just try to keep my head up and keep plowing on. I started my own writing and TOEFL classes at the library, A.C. Right now I've been waiting for my friend for 40 min. to go hiking and he still isn't here so I went into this cafe and updated this blog. It is cold here and most people don't want to go hiking but I have the right clothes so it is ok.

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment